Last updated: 2022-01-01
The competition is organized by SLEEQ ("SLEEQ.se") which is part of Karlstad Dryckesfabrik AB. The competitions are not in any way sponsored, promoted or administered by Facebook / Instagram.
* The Facebook profile / Instagram profile you compete from must be created in accordance with the respective platform's community rules. Fake profiles may not participate in the competitions. Competitors must be resident in Sweden and be over 18 years old.
* We reserve the right to remove and report contributions that are deemed illegal or otherwise ethically or morally offensive / offensive.
* Employees of SLEEQ / Karlstad Dryckesfabrik AB and their relatives are not allowed to participate in SLEEQ's competitions on social media.
* The winner is chosen by a jury within SLEEQ. The jury selects the winner based on its contribution. The jury's decision cannot be appealed.
* Winners agree that its name and competition entry may be published on SLEEQ.se's Instagram, Facebook and on our website, and give their consent in accordance with the law on names and pictures in advertising that the photo and / or name of person in the competition entry is used in SLEEQ's marketing.
* The winner is announced in the channel from which the competition takes place, where the winner / winners are informed of the win. If the winner does not contact SLEEQ within 7 days of the announcement of the winner, SLEEQ has the right to nominate a new winner. The prize will be sent within 30 days after SLEEQ has received the winner's address information.
* The price is personal and can not be transferred to another person. The prize / prize can not be taken out in cash and cannot be exchanged for other products, gift cards or an equivalent price. Any profit tax is paid by the winner.
* SLEEQ also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
SLEEQ's competition rules and conditions are regulated in accordance with Swedish law. We reserve the right to make changes to competition conditions, typing errors and to technical errors or lost functionality where the problem lies with another supplier, such as social platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
If you have more questions, you are welcome to contact us.